An employee who has forgotten their login password can obtain a new one through the online recovery process. Incorrect passwords can be a problem for employees when logging in. So if you don’t remember the correct password, buy a new one.
Employees who wish to reset their forgotten MyMorri password should follow the steps below. Morrison’s team can review my Morrison payroll, adjust employee plans, take vacations, take benefits, and other features. My Morri is only available to Morrisons employees who have registered access to the portal.
Know Process Of Resetting Password
- Open the MyMorri portal or open this link.
- Then you need to click on CONNECT TO GOOGLE.
- When your email address appears on the next page, click NEXT.
- Now comes the most important part. On the next page you have to click on it.
- On the next page, you can enter your email address or your mobile phone.
- After entering the requested information, click RESET PASSWORD.
- Google will send you an email or message to reset your password. Click this link to create a new password.
- Finally, you can now create a new password and save it for a future connection.
The information provided on the site is correct to the best of our knowledge and belief and we will do our best to correct it. Sometimes it may be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date due to human error or under control conditions.
Online registration is a mandatory standard for all Morrison employees. Therefore, you must meet the necessary conditions for registration. Of course, you won’t be able to check your payroll without registering.
After logging into this employee portal, employees can easily view their vacation leave. With the development of this employee portal, the company intends to provide comprehensive information on the working hours and compensation of its employees.